LMBL HEADER

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Update. Square One. No restriction!

Recently had struggles with lap band knowing I was too tight.
Too many episodes of not keeping food down, Not able to eat but a few bites at a time. Not even a
a 1/2 c of food. So after puking up water cause it wouldnt go down I made that appointment for an unfill. I was told on the last fill to just wait it out. They thought I irritated my opening with supplements ugh! Then come to find out I was too tight. Tight enough that even liquid was making my pouch dilate over my band slightly.
Not good at all. Result taking out 3 cc of fluid and leaving me wide open.


Im just plugging along trying to work this band.



1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Well this sucked. I wonder why they took out the 3 cc instead of say just one...Im sorry your having to deal with this