LMBL HEADER

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Made To Crave





Satisfying your desire without food. Interesting read so far. It is supposed to help you:

Break the cycle of “I’ll start again on Monday,” and feel good about yourself today.
Stop agonizing over numbers on the scale and make peace with your body.
Replace rationalization that leads to diet failure with wisdom that leads to victory.
Reach your healthy goals and grow closer to God through the process.

It is written for young girls but the principles are the same.

Learning many things about myself. Trying to recognize some bad habits, triggers and what to do in place of succumbing to my bad habits. Trying to brainstorm ways to not give in to my bad habits of binge eating, or eating my feelings instead of feeling them. Hard work.


Im definitely a work in progress but i am well worth it.

No comments: