LMBL HEADER

Sunday, April 20, 2008

They See Me Rolling.......

I saw this pic and realized I havent blogged in awhile....lol






The diet and excercise thing has been at a stand still. Alot of hindrances and changes have happened around here. We have our own business and we lost our secretary. She went back home to be with her family. So that means I have to be back in the office pretty much full time. I am not crazy about that idea but well it pays the bills. I told her she could rearrange the office and files her way so it would be easier for her but now I have to redo everything....I am putting them back in alphabetical order lol...

I am discouraged with my getting back in shape quest I have even checked into one of those weight loss surgeries cause I am at my wits end....ready to do something drastic.....

No comments: