LMBL HEADER

Friday, April 25, 2008

Tired..........

I dont know what is wrong but I feel so out of it lately.....We lost our secretary and book keeer for our businesses and I have been doing it....having to redo all filing and crap so that takes up alot of my day...so when I get home I just feel drained. poor family....I have managed to do laundry and straighten up but Im not at the top of my game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grrrr lol.

Went to see a physician about one of those weight loss surgeries....nice guy....old guy lol but he is associated with overland parks trauma team meaning that is what he does when he is not servicing fat chicks lol....omg the secretary there had a blast with my daughter and I...my girl gets her humor from her mamma but o does she have a potty mouth...I slipped up a few times cause it was contagious lol....

No comments: