LMBL HEADER

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

O Happy Day

Happy Day. Day 3 of VLCD. Load weight all gone and lost an additional 2.2 new pounds.
Having trouble consuming all necessary water. Yuk. Miss my Crystal Light Lemonade.
Not hungry just trying to stay away from food.
Had to cook later for my family cause of baseball. So they were eating breakfast type meal @ 7 pm consisting of Eggs, Bacon and Pancakes. It smelled realy good. O well I had my chicken earlier in the day with an apple and a cucumber.

The best way for me to be successful is for me to keep busy busy busy!

2 comments:

helderheid said...

YAY!! Good on ya! Sounds like you're doing fantastically!

lavenderdiva said...

Wow! You're off to a great start Mary! What if you made your own 'lemonade' with lemon juice and splenda or stevia? Would that be a suitable substitute while you're on VLCD's? just an idea....