LMBL HEADER

Friday, August 19, 2011

BYOC Friday


BYOC Friday!!
It’s Friday so that means.......it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!


We answer just a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break!

Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!

1. How much makeup do you wear daily, how long does it take you and are you loyal to certain brands?

It depends on what or who I am seeing that day. During the week I work at my own office, we own a construction company. Mostly work with men. I usually use a foundation and some lipstick and mascara. If I have meetings with our contracting agency or sub contractors I do a little more primping. Saturdays if I am just staying home and not having visitors I go naked.


2. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them (or even if there is one) and you try to describe this person in 5 words/short sentences.


Your oldest paternal aunt.

She is shy, but a very sweet person.


3. Tell me about your first real kiss and how old you were.
Unfortunately I cant remember this as my childhood sucked! I do remember losing my virginity and even younger losing my innocence :(


4. If I gave you $1000.00 and told you that you had to give it to a charity – which charity would you choose and why?


Probably my own. We are building a school in Haiti.




5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.



Blog land: Blog land I have been abscent and I plan on doing all my catching up this weekend.


Real life: Busy busy busy. My grandson started school so I hope to have some me time to really get in gear with the physical activity.



3 comments:

Cece said...

Wow, am impressed with your charity. I have a question - how come sometimes I can comment and sometimes I can't? Thanks, Miss M - hope you have a great week ~

Miss Mary said...

Cece i have no idea why you cant comment all the time. I will look into it :)

Anonymous said...

You are building in Haiti? Tthat sounds like a challenge. I'd love to hear more about it.
I am a new follower.