LMBL HEADER

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Waiting Game

I called in to get a slight unfill as I got filled to 5 cc two weeks ago. I have not gone one day problem free. Inevitably something gets stuck no mater how much I chew. Saturday was the icing on the cake with the uncontrollable vomit episode. My nurse practitioner is gone until the 16th and I would have to drive 3 hours for an unfill. They had a wls physician call me and after much discussion he decided MAYBE it wasn't a prolapse but irritation cause of the capsules and prescription pill I take. When he said it sound like a prolapse I almost panicked. I don't ant this to fail and I don't want to have it taken out. So Im babying it and eating soft foods. My unfill is scheduled on the 17th. Wish me luck.



1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Goodness, I hope all goes well until then. Keep us updated!