LMBL HEADER

Friday, January 1, 2010

1st Day

Yes its a new year. Looking forward to a thinner me. One who can actuall do the stuff she has wanted to for a long time. Like go to a beach and not feel like the only fat girl there. Looking forward to this summer. At the rate I am going i should be 80 pounds lighter than last summer. That gives me goose bumps just thinking about it. I havent skinny dipped in so long. Cant wait. TOM showed up which slowed my weight loss down to a pound. But ok its normal. Drinking loads of water and cinnamon tea. Much accomplished today. The HCG seems to give me more energy I think. 6 loads of laundry done. Decorations taking down. A wonderful 45 minute nap now dinner for the family.
Happy New Year all you losers out there :)

3 comments:

helderheid said...

Happy New Year! Good luck this round. How very exciting for you! Keep your eye on the goal! :)

Brandi said...

You are doing great!

lavenderdiva said...

Wow! You've come so far, and are so close to your goals! Congratulations!