LMBL HEADER

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Where Have I been

It has been a long time since I have blogged. Shame on me for sure. So many things have happened in a year. I am still a work in progress. Dealing with the good the bad and the ugly in this weight loss journey. I have met so many wonderful people through facebook and the wls forums. I have truly been blessed by recieving there knowledge and support. The past few months i have noticed myself going back to the old behaviors when it has come to eating and fitness. I have lost 79 pounds to date amd right now I am a comfortable 14/16 dress and pants. And I can say I am comfortable in my own skin. I can dress nice and feel good about myself. And with this comes the double edged sword. Being too comfortable that I start to slack off. Eat things that I really shouldnt too often. Thankfully I felt myself starting to snap back and realize if I continue this I wil blow up again. That I do not want to do again. I dont want to be the fat girl anymore. I want to continue to feel good about myself. So money where my mouth is I joined not one but two challenge groups on facebook. I need the structure. the constant in your face. The constant journaling. OMG I am an addict for sure. This is something that is so hard for me accepting te ugly that is in me. Discovering all the while I said I wasnt an emotional eater just to find out that I freaking am! So hard to sit down and evaluate yourself. To point the finger back at yourself and call you on your own BS. I want to be the healthy girl. I want to be the active girl who doesnt get short of breath during a physical activity. Slowly I am becoming who I want to be. Here is a little view of the girl I am becoming. The bottom two pics are of me at my heaviest at 290.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Good for you for being where you are...and feeling comfortable in your own skin - that's something I'm still working towards! I think it's awesome you are participating in a few challenges too. I think this is going to be the best year yet!

-Grace- said...

I know you can do it!

Caitlin said...

Great to hear from you, again! You look amazing!!! Way to go! Look forward to hearing about your challenges. :)

Miss Mary said...

Thank you Ladies. Im enjoying life. Finally.