LMBL HEADER

Friday, July 8, 2011

BYOC

It’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy…a couple of questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!

1. If you were asked to symbolize yourself as an animal – which animal would you be?

It would definitely be a cat. Cats only want you to mess with them when they want to be messed with. Dont pet us dont interrupt our naps, we want you when we want you lol. If I come rubbing up against you Im in a good mood. Pet me talk to me lol. My family gets this :)



2. Did you ever play an organized sport – with coaches, rules and scoring? Tell us about it.

No only sports I played were in gym, not very coordinated here. Tried out for cheer leading in catholic school and messed up during a routine. I said a curse word and well the nuns didnt want me on the squad lol.







3. When did you start shaving your legs?

As soon as I could. Not that I had any just wanted to be grown up. I am generally not a hairy person and I love it. I cant stand body hair. hairy men freak me out I think its gross. I would love my man to shave everything off.
This is not attractive:



4. When you’re in a crabby – pissy – want to stab everyone you see kind of mood – what do you do to get out of it or do you revel in it?
I used to eat. Now I just go to my room pout, take a nap or just generally take it on the nearest person. Not really but I have been known to blow when pushed. Most people try not to piss me off. Its better fr them that way :)




5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.

Blog land I try and keep up and read those lap band blogs and comment when I can. I joined the BOOBS challenge see the link to the right.

In real life I finally bought my daughter home from Arkansas she is staying with my mom. I have worked my butt off trying to get caught up with work. I am trying to eat as clean as possible and bought a cleanse I cant wait to take. Drinking my water, taking my vitamins and even rode my bike. I try and ride as long as possible but thats only 15 min and my legs start to tremble and I cant breathe.But I will keep doing it cause I feel like Ive done something.



No comments: