LMBL HEADER

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 6 WOrk

Went in to work today. Very hard to sit at a desk. My stomach is really hard which makes it hard to sit up straight. I hate being slouched over. I even attempted to do billing standing up and leaning down :( I called the doctor cause it seemed strange to be so rock hard in my upper abdomen. But was told that it is perfectly normal. Asked me if I have been passing gas(aka farting lol) I guess thats one way of getting rid of it . He suggested Gas X might help. So chewed two of those babies. Now as a good wife I am cooking the family dinner. Roast, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. I will enjoy some applesauce and oatmeal.

I am having a mind battle as I am not physically hungry but I want to eat something of substance. Even a beautiful salad sounds so yummy at the moment. This too shall pass.


No comments: