LMBL HEADER

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Disappointed

Well down a whole whopping.4 UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! So frustrating. I dont believe tommorow will be better cause yep I went off protocol of a sorts. Joined mu husband and a friend to pick up materials and also got a pedicure and manicure. So not only did I use products off protocol but also they went out for mexican. I ordered a small fajita lunch and ate the onions and the beef. I believe by the looks of it I probably ate more protein than I should have.

I guess there are worse things to cheat on. Didnt eat any tortillas but I am sure I will pay dearly for this.

And all that after I was told by someone that I look amazing!



2 comments:

indigosfir3 said...

Miss Mary even if you do gain there is a constant loss of inches throughout the HCG usage. That's what I really find fantastic about it!

Great loss!

helderheid said...

At least you had a loss!! :)