LMBL HEADER

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OOOOOPS I Did it Again


Seems the old girl needs to do another steak day. I was hoping I would wake up and magically those pounds would be gone. Ummm nope didnt happen. So plan for the day is to load up on freaking water YUK! And eat a big steak.
Suggestions from others suggests I am being too careful and eating too much veggies and under cutting my protein. So after steak day today I will be eating much more protein. All I have to do is survive the fasting all day. I hope I can drop the 3 pounds by morning. Anyone saying this isnt hard is a butt head. i never thought that 2000 calories was alot of food but when you factor in not eating grains, potatoes and rice thats alot of calories in fruits, veggies and protein. What a quandry I am in. Almost panic moments when I see the scale go up. Havent put anything in my mouth Im not allowed to I just think Im being conservative where I shouldnt be.
I discovered also I am missing the high of waking up every morning and loosing pounds. Imagine that.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to add more fats. That will help raise your calories, too. Try frying some eggs in real butter, add mayo to a lettuce wrap and a add few nuts.

Caitlin said...

I am totally with you on that last comment! I miss losing too.:) Your body will balance out soon enough, I am sure!