LMBL HEADER

Friday, November 13, 2009

P3 Day 6....ho hum de dum

So stupid freaking scale I hate you. First your up then your down. I swear my scale is not only female but bipolar ;)
I'm not discouraged. Nope. You little biotch you are not going to get the best of me. No matter what you say. I lost 25 pounds and I'm not going to be swayed every time you say I gained a pound when I didn't do one bad thing lol.
So teetering back and forth with a pound or two then back down again to my LIW. Fickle Little body.

So busy busy day. Love doing reports for the Department of Labor. Yeah they can kiss my big not so fat @@@. lol So any who lol. Couldn't eat lunch until 3 pm, that's bad. But all I ate was broccoli and turkey meatloaf. Not bad on the calorie front there. So totally slacking on the water intake. Got to get back on track again with that.



Thought this was pretty cute:


No comments: