LMBL HEADER

Thursday, November 12, 2009

P3 Day 5

So steak day only got me a one pound loss. But that's OK. if I am over again by 2 pounds I will just do it again. Went to the big city to pick up my new rugs. Its looking pretty snazzy if I do say so myself. Spent my whole paycheck :P Most stuff I bought was 60% off so I was blessed.

I made sure I ate before I left so I wouldn't fall into temptation. Its easier to fight the fast food demons calling out to me if my tummy is full.

Going to be a single this weekend as the boys will be pheasant hunting. I'm thankful we got our alarms set up with 24 hour monitoring. I wont be near as chicken with lots of bells and whistles that will go off if somebody messes around here. Then there butts will be peppered with a whole lotta metal lol

So since they will be gone I made me a batch of veggie soup and a few days of turkey meatloaf. Here's to all the boys and girls out there trying to win the battle against the bulge:

I couldnt just post one







So many reasons to stay on track!!!!!!!

4 comments:

helderheid said...

All I can say is...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love a good buttcrack photo. Just love them.

indigosfir3 said...

It really does make me feel blessed!

Julie B said...

OMG..that is just sad! You are right...just one more reason to stay on track! Thanx!!!