LMBL HEADER

Thursday, October 29, 2009

4th Week Starts Now


So today starts my 4th week on HCG. I went to the library yesterday and checked out some books. Including Kevin Trudeau's book about the HCG Diet. Very good information. Some of I dont think I can maintain though. He suggests doing alot of cleanses(Candida, colon, metal just to name a few. Which I am going to check on. Some of them would explain why I am having cravings for certain foods. Seems my system is all screwed up and I believe it. He also explained how fluorescent lights can cause depression and fatigue etc and I was just telling my husband last week that the lights in the office were bothering me. So I have been turning them off and open curtains and doing office work by sunlight. Doesn't help when other people are there and want lights on. One thing about being on the HCG it makes your system an open system. Very sensitive to chemicals and toxins. but in the world we live in it is so hard to be totally Organic. Just try and shop in a regular grocery store. You definitely find there is almost near to nothing you can buy. Frustrating. Well I'm upping my water intake because no loss today. Frustrating again. Where is my promised pound a day. Yohoo where are you?
Well had a filling lunch boiled cabbage with some hot freaking mustard, bought popped my eyes out. Grilled chicken. Organic so for some reason seemed like there was more to it. Weird. And a fuji apple. Love those so sweet :)
Dinner my mock chili soup, very satisfying since its so cold and rainy. Made some strawberries pureed like applesauce, very yummy. If you freeze it it is like a strawberry ice. By the end of the night I would have drank 4.5 liters of water and only one glass of tea that I had this morning, hopefully it will affect the scale.
18 days and counting until I'm over the HCG for this round. I'm hoping I can loose another ten pounds at least :)

2 comments:

Julie B said...

Sounds good to me...your progress! I have a hard time getting in all that water! I usually have about 2-3 cups of hot tea a day and sometimes 64 oz of fresh squeezed lemonade, sweetened with stevia and a carbonated water. But, I can only really take about 20 oz of plain ole water a day :( I ate like crazy today and got tons of protein...we'll see in the morning how it affected me...Stay Strong!

indigosfir3 said...

Yeah, it's funny how sensitive I've beome to foods and smells too. I can't stand to be around second hand smoke now.

I seoond that--great progress.