LMBL HEADER

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fasting


So after a tempting weekend that I didn't cave into what did I wake up to but "insult to injury" ah!!!!!!!!! The freaking scale said I went up almost a half a pound. Geesh! I didn't cheat one sticking bit. And I drank all that water which I hate water unless I'm hot and sweaty. Yesterday I didn't know why but I felt like a fat cow, all bloated. Who knows. So today I will be fasting. Just water and tea to get myself going again. Also got so pissy about the half pound gain I threw out my open box of Grissini and Melba toast. So I wont be indulging on that little morsel until my injections are over an I believe I have 20 shots left.
On a good note. I was able to wear a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear in over a year. Totally awesome. So that made me feel pretty good!

4 comments:

helderheid said...

Don't sweat the gains. They're normal. Your fat cells are filling with water before it flushes out. It can cause a gain, but it's not a "true" gain. Be grateful for the half pound... I'm up 1.1 pounds as of this morning!!

Good for you for not cheating!!!

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Great job on the jeans. That's the real measure of your success, not a number on a scale. A little extra salt in a meal will throw my weight off significantly, but I know that if I'm doing all the right things (eating less, eating healthier, exercising) that it'll all turn out okay eventually.

Have a great week!

Brandi said...

You are doing great, really...I don't think you are going to do any good for yourself by fasting today...just more misery. I love you, bunches!

Kristen Hinson Photography said...

Congrats on the jeans! I have a pair that I laid over a chair at the bar that I am dying to get back into...I see them and it reminds me not to cheat!