LMBL HEADER

Monday, October 12, 2009

Recipes

Looking for some recipes. So alot of this is for my reference really.So bear with me. But if anyone has anymore I would like them.

Found one to make onion soup. So that will be lunch tommorow.

Onion Soup

french onion soup...just caramelize your onion in a dry nonstick pan, deglaze with water and cook down again, repeat three times. Add water and salt to soup consistency.

Broiled Grapefruit
Broiled grapefruit with cinnamon and stevia. Seperate fruit from pulp, top with cinnamon and stevia and broil.


Basic Country Mustard (to go with cabbage)

2 tablespoons yellow mustard seeds -- coarsely ground
1/4 cup brown or yellow mustard powder
1/4 cup cold water
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar -- or cider vinegar
1 teaspoon salt

Grind the mustard seeds to the texture you desire. Mix the mustard powder and ground seeds with the water. Let sit for 10 minutes. Add the vinegar and salt; blend well. Refrigerate overnight before using.



I will be trying these tommorow. Wish me luck and no gas :P

And to crack you up. All I can say is whoa! That is one flexible big boy :)

1 comment:

helderheid said...

Keep the pictures coming! They always give me a giggle!! :D