LMBL HEADER

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thing's Are Looking Up.

I truly feel like I have been reborn. Maybe its because I feel hope once again with the weight loss. Today I have committed to a program. More like a cure. Funny to say that word. Cure. Cure for my fattness. I dont think alot of people realize just how much being overweight consumes someone's mind. I am thinking of it almost continually. Constantly trying to walk around sucking my tummy in, wondering how I look in other peoples eyes etc etc. I went of all places to one of those homeopathic(spelling sucks)nurses. I have a friend who I hadnt seen in a little bit over a month. I was like omg. She lost so much weight. So she told me the secret. 500 calories and its the HCG diet. Very strict but she lost 30 pounds in 40 days. It was astonishing. Its hard the first week she say's But hey what do I have to loose.In relaity 100 pounds of flab. So cheers to me. I have bought my groceries. Though they be few lol. I decided heck why spend 17,000 dollars on lap band when I can spend half that on a boob job and tummy tuck when I loose the weight. Cheers to me. Keeping my fingers crossed and praying :)

No comments: